To celebrate the opening of the boating season in Victoria and promote boating as a significant recreational lifestyle, we’d like to invite you to the Life’s Better With A Boat – Geelong Festival. This weekend-long event, taking place on 8-9 October 2016, will be held right at the heart of the Geelong foreshore at Steampacket Gardens. The Festival aims to bring together the whole of the Geelong and Bellarine communities and beyond, to celebrate all the joys that boating brings. To kickstart the festivities, a Gala Dinner will also be held at the Surf Coast Hotel in Torquay. This exclusive function will include a three-course meal, entertainment from famed magician Matt Hollywood, and dancing. What a way to start the boat season!
We invite you to help make this Festival come alive by providing Festival goers with a positive boating experience, which inspires them to actively take to the water and encompass boating into their lifestyles. It’s an immense opportunity for you to showcase your brand, products and services, to an audience that comprises of both boating enthusiasts and those discovering boating for the first time.
With the event situated at the prime location of Steampacket Gardens, right along the busy thoroughfare of the Geelong foreshore, there will be major opportunity for foot traffic to be drawn into your exhibits and displays. In addition major marketing efforts will be conducted to promote the Festival and exhibitors.
The Life’s Better With A Boat – Geelong Festival is being organised by the Boating Industry Association of Victoria (BIAV), with the assistance of the City of Greater Geelong and the full support of Tourism Greater Geelong and the Bellarine.
Who Should Exhibit?
- Boat and Watercraft (PWC, Kayak, SUP) Dealers and Manufacturers
- Electronics Suppliers
- Chandlery and Boating Accessory Businesses
- Fishing Gear and Accessory Retailers
- Angling/Boating/Sailing Clubs and Associations
- Boating Destinations and Tourism Groups
- Marine Education, Safety and Regulatory Groups
- Marine Clothing Retailers
- SCUBA Equipment Dealers
Why You Should Exhibit?
- The opportunity to promote your brand, products and services to a fast growing population
- Tap into a huge tourism market. The renewal of Geelong and The Bellarine as a highly desirable destination is obvious with the latest statistics that record over 1.1 million domestic overnight visitors(about the same as Tasmania), 3 million day trips and over 40,000 international visitors
- Promote the benefits and lifestyle of boating by being involved in a fun and distinctive festival format
Your Exhibitor Opportunities
- 3m x 3m Marquee ($1,350/$950 ex GST)*
- 6m x 3m Marquee ($1,750/$1,450 ex GST)*
- Open Site 100 sqm with 3m x 3m Marquee ($3,300 ex GST)*
- Open Site 150 sqm with 3m x 3m Marquee ($4,440 ex GST)*
- Food Van($800 ex GST)
*With or without electricity
If you are an existing BIA member you are eligible for a 10% member discount.
Click on map above for directions
To express your interest in exhibiting at the Life’s Better With A Boat – Geelong Festival, please complete exhibitor registration online.
For questions or further information, contact Monica Tonner by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 8696-5600.